Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jermaine, Jhanica, and Joelle Family Photo Shoot (New York)

This past Monday I had the distinct pleasure of photographing the Nugent family. Jermaine was my classmate in high school and was known as a comedian and actor. You might recognize him (and his smile) from the hit Jamaican movie, Dancehall Queen which featured Beenie Man. Jermaine has since become one of my best friends in recent years. I was happy when he hired me to photograph his family as they are so beautiful inside and out. We had tuns of fun and laughs. It was difficult to narrow down which pictures to post on my blog as there were so many great ones to choose from. It was great meeting you Jhanica and baby Joelle and keep the fire of your love alive. Do enjoy the pictures.

















3 comments:

MIlt Curtis said...

Fantastic pictures of my Niece. Great job shelly.

Anonymous said...

Ha!! The photos are beautiful, good job...Jhan u look great and you have a sweet child. Bless u'all, tito.

Anonymous said...

SHELLY U CONTINUE TO AMAZE ME! GOD HAS BLESSED U WHICH SUCH TALENT. YOUR FATHER MUST BE PROUD. CONTINUE TO SHINE AND BE HUMBLE. SASHA B