Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Website

Hi Everyone,

The past few months have been very busy for me here at Shelly Edwards Photography. I had several new years resolutions for the business and am very happy that most of them have been realized:

1. Since January, I have received bookings for numerous clients in Florida, New York, and Jamaica.
2. I am now featured on 7 websites.
3. I became the official preferred photographer for the location of Nycaine and Brent's wedding that is featured on my site, Midtown Loft and Terrace (www.midtownloft.net) in Manhattan. Special thanks to the owner, Tarkan for graciously selecting me.
4. I have formed professional relationships with several photographers and videographers in Florida and New York that can be of service to you as a second photographer or videographer. I have also become a preferred photographer for the fabulous Carine St. Jean (www.spectacularaffairs.com) in New York and Sherry Hasmatali-Carey (www.chainofeventsbahamas.com) who is based in Florida and Bahamas.
5. I checked my Google Analytics statistics today for my blog for this past month and attached it here. There are 7 Continents: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia. The places in green represent the countries that people have visited this blog from. As you will see, this month has brought visits from every continent except Antartica! Wow! I am happy to have you visit my site and remember, I'm Available Worldwide :-)
6. I am yet to be featured in a magazine. I'll be sure to let you know once it happens :-)
7. Lastly, I have a new website! Yes, like most of you, I fell in love with my previous one big time! Special thanks to Xcecomp for the fabulous job they did with it. I have attached pictures of the old one (grey background) and the new one (black background). The new site offers a bunch of great features including: great new pictures and songs, beautiful new products for my signature collection, gift certificates, ability to pay online, a special referral program, you can use a section of the contact page to refer the site to a friend, among other things. Do stop by and check it out.

Seems like I have to come up with a longer new year's resolution list next year :-) Thanks everyone for sharing this experience with me and I look forward to being your photographer.



2 comments:

Teka-Ann Haynes said...

Awwwwwwwwww Shelly. Im cheering for you as you do BIG things. About to go check out the hot new website :)

Teka-Ann Haynes said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE your new website! It sooooooo beautiful and informative. Im so proud of you.