Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tanya in Paris and New International Website

I know a lot of you have been looking forward to Tanya's pictures in Paris and to get to see views of Paris. However, my server for my current site is almost full and I have been hearing from some people that they were unable to log into my site for quite a while this week so I had to come up with a plan because I am sure you want to see more slideshows in the future. I decided to create a new website focusing only on international weddings. I have several coming up this year and definitely needed space for them. I chose to save Tanya's pictures for the new site. Looking forward to launching it in a few weeks. Do take time out to enjoy the current and future slideshows as I have been doing them recently because they may only be up for a month per slideshow.

Have a wonderful day!

Shelly

No comments: